[hibernate-dev] Spanish translation for the Hibernate Reference Documentation

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 12 10:29:47 EST 2010

Generally one would use a PO editor.  You could try to grok and edit the
PO file by hand but that would be tedious.  These editors show you the
stuff actually still needing translated.

http://www.pommo.org/I18n#Recommended_.PO_Editors has some great
information.  poEdit[1] and KBabel[]2/Lokalize[3] seem to be the most
widely used (especially given that they run under multiple OSes).

[1] http://www.poedit.net/
[2] http://kbabel.kde.org/
[3] http://userbase.kde.org/Lokalize