[hibernate-dev] Misuse of Jira for Spam

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 17 11:09:48 EST 2010

He's posted one comment that I have seen (the one you showed me).
Currently you must reopen the issue, delete the comment and then
re-close the issue.

I opened a feature request with Atlassian about this.  Seems silly you
can comment on a case after it is closed, but you cannot delete the
comments after it is closed (if you could delete just the comments added
since closed that would be ideal).