[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.org

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 26 19:56:07 EST 2010

Another thought is to handle metamodel generator as a module in core.  I think we need to make that decision based on whether it makes sense rather than what looks good on the website or what is 'easy' in the build tool (as long as it possible of course).

Does it rely on core at all?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.orgHardy Ferentschik wrote:

I updated the subproject spaces for Validator, Search and Shards (for the

latter I just copied

what we had, we might add somewhere a note that there is currently no

active development on this

project)

For the links "Community->Chat" and "Community->Mailinglist" I am

currently linking to the Hibernate

Core version of these pages, since the content is identical. However, it

might be better to make

copies since it screws up navigation.

Leaves still the question of the Metamodel Generator. I would be happy to

just have it mentioned from

within the Core pages. However, since it currently has its own issue

tracker and source control repository

it probably does not fit into our current structure. If we go for a

subproject we will need a banner for

this subproject as well, since afaik all subprojects will get their own

banners which will make it easier

for the user to see in which context they are within the Hibernate page.

--Hardy

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:53:37 -0300, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>