[hibernate-dev] Reelase for

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 6 12:11:49 EST 2010

Steve,
Do you think there is enough material / bug fix to cut another beta for inclusion in AS 6 M2?
Something like a 2 weeks target.

On my side that would make sense to push the discrete but new mapping / bug fixes out for trial. It also helps Hibernate Search development (on Core snapshot ATM).

Emmanuel

Begin forwarded message: