[hibernate-dev] [hibernate-announce] Hibernate 3.5.0-Beta-3 release

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Thu Jan 14 08:17:20 EST 2010

I think we could do the same with the version string as we do in Validator
( and maybe Search, not sure ). There we
read the version string from the MANIFEST file. The nice things about this
is that the version in the MANIFEST is
dynamically created during the build.

Generally there are quite a few things we can do in the build
configuration for annotations and entitymanager.
The plugin configuration should be better synced with the parent pom and
there are quite a few obsolete docbook resources
checked in. Maybe the whole docbook stuff should be moved into the
documentation directory.

I will try to sort a few of these things out for the next release.

--Hardy