[hibernate-dev] [hibernate-announce] Hibernate 3.5.0-Beta-3 release

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Thu Jan 14 11:06:52 EST 2010

I agree. As long as they are separate jars it makes sense to have different
version strings. It makes it easier to detect if someone has library
problems, eg
an old annotations jar in a shared server lib.

However, we should align the version string creation with whatever happens
in Core,
even if this means that we increase the chance getting more unreproducible
build problems
using Steve's magic plugin.

--Hardy