[hibernate-dev] maven-test-ext-plugin !?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 14 13:14:16 EST 2010

Its there to mimic behavior JVZ promised me he would add to Maven but
never has (in 3 years).  Basically it allows you to *dynamically* alter
the test classpath.  We don't use it per se because its not really
intended for us.  Its intended for people running the hibernate
testsuite(s) against "other databases".

The build works ok for us without it there, but it needs to be there.

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 14:59 -0300, Hardy Ferentschik wrote:
> Speaking of plugins, what does the maven-test-ext-plugin do for us and why
> is it needed in
> the annotations module? The build seems to work fine even w/o.
>
> --Hardy
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org