[hibernate-dev] Solution for failing Isolated query cache tests in Hibernate trunk

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 14 14:23:24 EST 2010

Also, you seem to have a quite elaborate functional test that simply
checks whether SerializationHelper is able to handle deserialing a class
from an "isolated classloader" via the SerializableType.  Couldn't we
just have a simple unit test that asserted exactly that?

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org