[hibernate-dev] Project layout

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Jul 9 04:45:16 EDT 2010

>> In terms of these other concerns, how about someone actually try
>> importing it and see if there are real, actual issues rather than us
>> discussing esoteric possibilities that there could maybe  be some
>> more-or-less catastrophic problem importing them into eclipse ;)
>
> I'll see if I find time during some boring JBW session next week :))

Just to let you know I simply haven't had time to try this out ;(

I am though moving hibernate tools to proper svn location (about time, eh ? :)
and in that move updating to use Maven (or at least trying to) - since
the divergence of different dependencies/API of hibernate 3.x is starting
to be hard to handle with just ant ;)

yes, I know - it's about time.

/max