[hibernate-dev] Plugguble component tuplizers

Кирилл Кленский kirill.klenski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 05:53:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

Pluggable component tuplizers are currently supported for component,
composite-element, composite-nested-element.

1. The definitions in
http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd are not
up-to-date. Should we use the DTD from jar in our mappings or should it
simply be fixed in the public version of DTD? There has been a similar issue
in the past: HHH-2559.
2. Another issue is that you can not specify a custom tuplizer for the
composite-id. However as far as I understood the Hibernate code supports
custom tuplizer creation for any component. This is similar to
issue HHH-3275.

Best regards,
Kirill Klenski