[hibernate-dev] The mail hudson job for Core fails

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 9 10:38:48 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 10:53 +0200, Adam Warski wrote:
> The problem was that the Type class/interface hierarchy changed, and I think EnumType stopped being a CustomType, and the type properties weren't added to the mapping.

Just wanted to clarify a bit as this is not accurate.  EnumType is (and
always was) a UserType.  CustomType is a class that wraps UserType and
"adapts" it to the internal Type hierarchy.  None of that has changed.
What has changed a little is how to obtain Types, especially in regards
to "basic types".

But something in the change obviously cause envers to no longer carry
the "type properties" across the SimplValues for this basic collection.

> I've now fixed and simplified this, so that the type properties are always added if they are present. The fix is committed and all (Envers) tests pass.

Awesome!  At the end of the day I guess working is all that matters ;)

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org