[hibernate-dev] Project layout

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Fri Jun 18 08:36:32 EDT 2010

Is this really an issue and this not be solved by some package/class
renaming.
Why cannot all tests live under org/hibernate/test and all testing util
classes
under org/hibernate/testing. Filtering is in this case straight forward
and if you
want to extend testing util classes you need to know anyways where to
place them or
at least you should have thought about it. Besides, how often will the
testing
classes change.

Nicest of course would be the built-in gradle support you mentioned.

--Hardy