[hibernate-dev] Project layout

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 18 12:14:41 EDT 2010

Its all in this mailing list.  But the relevant information is to use
the latest version of Gradle.  Feel free to try out the Gradle Wrapper
stuff I discussed before on list as well and you wont even have to
install Gradle.  You'd just `cd` to the root of the checkout of the
"gradle2" branch and run `./gradlew eclipse`.  Or if you wish to install
Gradle, use the lastest 0.9-preview-3 as of today, and run `gradle
eclipse` instead.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org