[hibernate-dev] how to get and build 3.2.3 stable release of Hibernate Tools

Michel Loiseleur mloiseleur at linagora.com
Thu Mar 4 09:57:23 EST 2010

Hi *,

I am trying to find and build source code of Hibernate Tools for
eclipse, in previous production version : 3.2.3. This is the one
contained in JbossTools 2.1.1

I have found this page, https://www.hibernate.org/268.html, saying that
the sources are on jbosstools svn. I have searched a lot, but found
nothing like a 3.2.3 release of HibernateTools.

You can see in my attachment, there's a lot of 3.2.0betaX, 3.1 or 3.3
but no sign of 3.2.3 source code.

I have also looked on the download JbossTools page, but there's no
package of JBossTools-src or JBossTools-source for this version. I have
seen only JBosstools-source-3.0.0, containing 3.2.4 version.

Does anyone have a clue about this ?

Regards,

--
Loiseleur Michel