[hibernate-dev] release

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 10 15:27:05 EST 2010

I want to push the release originally scheduled for today to next week.
  We are down to docs and website.

There are still a few issues with the docs.  After implementing the
monospace fonts for programlistigns I am now noticing that the callouts
are all no longer aligned properly (and actually its been suggested many
of these be migrated away from programlisting/programlistingco
altogether.  So I'd like the get that all cleaned up.  There is also
still the minor issue of line spacing for programlisting in the pdf.

As for the site we are actually pretty close to done with what we need
to do for the new site.

In total the idea to push back to next week is to tie up those loose
ends and deliver them all at once along with the Final.

+/- ?

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org