[hibernate-dev] release

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 10 17:02:46 EST 2010

I agree in theory.  But here we have very little actual code changes:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+HHH+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%223.5.0.Next%22+AND+status+in+%28Resolved%2C+Closed%29+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

That coupled with the fact the uploading docs is still painful is it
worth it?

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org