[hibernate-dev] publishing testsuite jars for Hibernate Search

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 06:49:27 EDT 2010

you're right, but how should I "mark these as non stable APIs" ?
These artifacts are not included in the main jar, so if somebody wants
to depend on them they are supposed to know what they're doing.

I've created HSEARCH-467 and the pom change is committed - I'll keep
it open to apply some warning you might want to add somewhere.

We can write something in the Manifest, but that's not likely to be read, WDYT?

Sanne