[hibernate-dev] HiveRecord introduction(Hibernate + ActiveRecord)

Min Cha minslovey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:57:42 EDT 2010

(I am sorry.This was written on Hibernate user forum. But I did not receive
any advice so I send a mail to here again.)

Hello.

I have written HiveRecord as an conceptual version. The HiveRecord let you
use the ActiveRecord feature in your Hibernate project. In some ways this
project is similar to Generic Data Access Objects and has very small code
pieces because Hibernate does almost all instead.

Unfortunately, I don`t have an experience which applies Hibernate to
production environment. So, I can`t know whether the HiveRecord can be
useful in real Hibernate project or not. If this project is valuable, I
would like to improve this project with developers in community because
there are difficult technical challenges to give user more sophisticated
APIs.

Would someone give me some advice on this? A following link introduces
HiveRecord.

http://code.google.com/p/hiverecord/

--
Min Cha, Dreaming Developer