[hibernate-dev] Modularization of Search

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Mar 22 08:03:01 EDT 2010

I don't like it too much either. As Steve was saying, there are pro and
cons
and it is only required, because maven 'forces' you down this path.

For now I will just commit hibernate-search-testing (effectively
duplicating
the test utility classes). We see how this goes and take it from there.

--Hardy

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:25:25 -0400, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
wrote:

> Honestly, had Maven not forced me to I would not have for Core either.
>
> On 03/22/2010 05:19 AM, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:
>> If you ask me, I think moving core tests away from the core module(s)
>> is not the right thing to do for hibernate search.
>>
>> On 20 mars 2010, at 20:35, Hardy Ferentschik wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, locally I have now the following structure
>>>
>>> pom.xml
>>> hibernate-search/
>>> hibernate-search-archetype/
>>> hibernate-search-testing/