[hibernate-dev] 3.5 branch

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon May 10 14:28:33 EDT 2010

There seems to be some confusion here, so let me clarify.  We currently
have 2 development branches (this always happens for a short period of
time while ramping up the newt development version).

1) Branch_3_5 is where we do 3.5.x releases from.  Anything you want in
3.5 needs to be committed here.

2) trunk is where 3.6 development is going on.  Until we do stable
releases of 3.6 if you commit something to the 3.5 branch, you also need
to commit it here.  In fact I personally look at it as I always do my
development in trunk and then decide if it is something that should also
go in 3.5 and then port as necessary.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org