[hibernate-dev] CGLIB

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue May 11 10:24:12 EDT 2010

I think the time has come to drop CGLIB support :(  It is just becoming
near impossible to get them to respond to issues.  We even recently sent
them 2 patches of major issues and still cannot get them to apply the
changes upstream and cut releases.

So that leaves us the choice of deprecating CGLIB support and eventually
dropping it altogether or forking it.  I personally do not want to fork
it, mainly because I do not want to have to maintain it.  Anyway lets
discuss it this week if need be and we'll vote at the meeting monday.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org