[hibernate-dev] Entity name in the context of JPA2 meta model (HHH-5709).

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Wed Nov 3 11:36:39 EDT 2010

If OpenJPA and EclipseLink went this way it makes sense to align. At least
for Hibernate 4.
I am also undecided whether to backport the issue or not. I tend rather
towards no, but without
any strong argument.

Whether and how EntityType.getName() is getting used I don't know.
Generally I would be
interested to know how the uptake is on the new metamodel functionality.

--Hardy