[hibernate-dev] Core Logging WTF!?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Nov 11 09:54:21 EST 2010

Calm down chief...

I wanted to try the simple sl4fj backend as a means to alleviate the logging
configuration files.  Does it meet all of our needs?  Dunno, thats kind of the
idea of "try".  If it does not, feel free to switch tests back to rely on
log4j.  My main concern here was the requirement to remember to revert
log4j.properties changes prior to committing.  But there are potentially other
means to achieve that that I want to look at (going back to the notion of a
"local/properties" directory added to the test classpaths like i did in the
old ant builds).