[hibernate-dev] Building documentation with gradle

Scheper, Erik-Berndt erik-berndt.scheper at sogeti.nl
Wed Nov 24 09:30:29 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm currently working on a few improvements of the Envers documentation.
Of course, this works fine for the 3.6 branch, but I'd like to build on the master branch too.

However, it seems there is no gradle target for this yet. Or am I missing something?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Regards,
Erik-Berndt Scheper

Disclaimer:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.