[hibernate-dev] HHH-5721 - GPL v3 license

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 24 14:15:28 EST 2010

Patch contributors must agree to allow licensing of the contribution under
LGPL.  If the patch is small enough (few lines) explicit allowence on their
part is not needed as we can implicitily apply their patch under LGPL.  For
larger changesets we should be getting explicit approval from them.  Again,
depending on the size of the contribution this can either be an
acknowledgement by them on the JIRA issue or a signed CLA