[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.6.x build problem

Nabeel Ali Memon nabeelalimemon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 03:43:14 EST 2010

I installed macports' kdesdk4 to build hibernate 3.6 from source but the build fails complaining that po2xml wasn't found. I googled it and came to know that Hardy had exactly the same problem. At this point I am only eager to build the source no matter if i can't build docs right now, so is there any way to just build hibernate (with all sub-modules) 3.6 only?

This is very important to me because i am trying the patch for HHH-4559 (since i'm just stuck at the ClassCast exception due to this bug and can't go anywhere)

thanks,
Nabeel