[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.6.x build problem

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Sun Nov 28 06:22:25 EST 2010

Hi Nabeel,

I haven't found out yet either why the latest macport's kdesdk4 does not
have
po2xml.

If you don't need to build the documentation you should be able to build
without
building the distribution/documentation. These two things can be
(de-)activated
via a property.

Try:

mvn clean install -DdisableDistribution=true

--Hardy