[hibernate-dev] integration test on the DB matrix

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Oct 29 08:51:12 EDT 2010

Right this is still a work in progress.  Until we get the basic services and
metamodel code done there is not really much different to test here anyway.

After services/metamodel are done, the plan is to start road-mapping the alpha
and beta releases so we'd need to finish up the other parts of the build too.