[hibernate-dev] org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration#addXMLEntities

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Sep 8 22:58:23 EDT 2010

I went ahead and implemented my proposed solution locally just to see,
and yeah it stopped the double parsing.

The tests all run fine from command line (mvn clean test).  However,
some fail when I run from IDE (specifically some of the packaging tests
again; ScannerTest was the culprit today).  But they fail regardless of
whether my changes are there or not.  So I'm gonna go ahead and resolve
that issue.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org