[hibernate-dev] Envers set up

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sat Sep 11 14:03:50 EDT 2010

Sure.  I wasn't proposing not allowing users to register listeners at
all, whether it be the supplied envers listeners, the supplied search
ones, or some custom ones.  That is core Hibernate functionality to
allow users to be able to do this.  No, this would merely be a new flag
users could use *instead* to have the envers listeners automatically
appended.

TBH I do not know exactly what search does to be able to comment on it
specifically.  I just know that as I was writing the tutorial it seemed
really inconvenient to *have to* enable all the needed listeners myself.

At any rate I have not heard nor thought of any issues with it, so I'll
work on it.