[hibernate-dev] Envers set up

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 13 10:31:23 EDT 2010

Is anyone aware of a current, valid use-case of allowing the same
listener class to be registered multiple times for the same event?  I
know we have many "multi-faceted listeners that listen for many events.
Thats not what I mean.  I mean, is there ever a time anyone can think of
when something like this needs to be considered valid:

Configuration.setListeners(
    new SaveEventListener[] {
        myCustomSaveListener,
        myCustomSaveListener