[hibernate-dev] Hibernate OGM documentation

Juraci Paixao Krohling jcosta at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 13:22:52 EDT 2011

On 04/22/2011 06:43 PM, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:
> I've been working on Hibernate OGM documentation. I am still very unhappy with what I have but that's a start.
>
> You can read it at http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/ogm/3.0/reference/en-US/html_single/
> You can contribute to it by forking on github https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm

Looks very good. I will submit some patches, related to some typos and
to make some things more explicit.

I have a comment about the style, though. It seems you are adopting a
more "personal" style, using "we" and "I" in some sentences. This is
nice, I personally like it (makes the reader feel comfortable), but
there were a lot of JIRAs opened against Hibernate Core/EM/ANN
documentation at the time they were "productized".

- Juca.