[hibernate-dev] Does anyone know of any HQL internal changes between Hibernate 4.0.0.Beta3 and 4.0.0.Beta4?

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 22:28:10 EDT 2011

On 08/03/2011 03:29 AM, Hardy Ferentschik wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 23:03:47 +0200, Scott Marlow<smarlow at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I pulled my commit but it came out wrong
>> (5dc04960d6ccb4f54f49c2fac83a0ccd2874fa2f merge got created).  It looks
>> like I should of rebased the commit on my local master branch before
>> doing the pull request.  It looks like git merged my change and Hardy's
>> (from earlier today).
>>
>> One thing that is worse than what I did, is rebasing after the fact (I
>> think).  Rather than making this worse, I'll wait for feedback from
>> others that have been through this.
>
> No problem. This is not the first merge commit (see
> https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-core/network).

I just pulled another change and got another merge.  I rebased my repo
(git pull --rebase upstream master) against master first but it looks
like I might need to delete my repo and recreate it (cheap way to
combine parent 2d52494b90507ba676ef + parent 72078ade4d1f293d5c49).

https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-core/commit/cefa777c0089eac7456d50e866eaf612585c905f