[hibernate-dev] MassIndexer have any known issues when InfinispanDirectory is used?

Tom Waterhouse tomwaterhouse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:24:04 EDT 2011

Sanne,

There aren't any other nodes involved in the cluster.  This is the 'just
make it work' phase of the project, so the simplest configuration is being
used.

Note that normal index access is fine.  Entity operations populate the
Lucene indexes as expected, and search operations work as expected.  It is
only the MassIndexer that has had trouble to this point.

Tom