[hibernate-dev] Developer meetings day/time

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Aug 29 17:35:08 EDT 2011

Due to a change in schedule I can no longer do the meetings on Monday at
the same time.  To keep it on Monday we would need to move it back an
hour which really is not reasonable for Strong or anyone in Europe for
that matter.  Assuming we keep it at about the same time, Wednesday is
also out for me.  Which leaves Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.  So far the
consensus from talking to people on IRC was Tuesday.  Does that work for
everyone?

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org