[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] JIRA guidelines

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 5 07:45:08 EST 2011

In this light - http://community.jboss.org/wiki/PlansForHibernateSearch4x/

this is an attempt to create a page on what we should/want to focus on for the next release.
Not sure what x stands for tbh. Once upon a time I thought we will be releasing 4.0 Final, tightly
followed by a 4.1 mainly with bug fixes and missing optimization.

This would then be followed by an 4.2 or even 5(?) with some of the bigger changes mentioned on
the wiki page.

However, schedules seem to have drifted. Obviously Hibernate Core + Search, but also AS, etc.

My question really is, will 4.1 include the bigger DocumentBuilder refactorings or not?

--Hardy