[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] Arquilian deployment error

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 5 09:19:43 EST 2011

On 5 December 2011 13:34, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Can you share your fix btw sanne?

It's here: https://gist.github.com/789588
Sorry I can't see a pull request button :)

Anyway, it's slightly different from the original in
- it guarantees the clone directory is unique per commit id
- you have to cleanup yourself, it work for me as it write in /tmp
which is a ramdrive
- makes it possible to try multiple (non Infinispan/autodiscovering
tests) builds at the same time: not that I want that badly, but it
avoids failures when I forget about it
- totally untested on an Apple

I'm not sure it solves your issue though.. did you try just deleting
your build directory?