[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Core | Merge to 4.0 | Batcher API removed - what should I use instead?

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Dec 9 07:30:48 EST 2011

I've updated "Hibernate Core Migration Guide : 4.0" to give some details about the changes in batching.

I don't see anything in the documentation about hibernate.jdbc.batch.builder, the property that BatchBuilderInitiator uses to specify the BatchBuilder implementation. Should properties used by the initiators be documented?

Regards,
Gail