[hibernate-dev] Have Infinispan share Hibernate's TransactionManagerLookup strategy

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 1 14:17:00 EST 2011

As discussed, I have been playing with Infinispan's configuration
options to have it startup using hibernate's TransactionManagerLookup.
It wasn't working initially because of ISPN-883, but this is now
solved (thanks Mircea!).

I'm not sure yet if this should be pushed to Hibernate Search, but it
might be useful to have a look for OGM:

https://github.com/Sanne/hibernate-search/commits/InfinispanTransactionManagerLookup

it's quite verbose, if you have suggestions I can try pushing some of
the complexity into Infinispan, assuming they are fine with it.