[hibernate-dev] Developing ogm over MongoDB

ildella at gmail.com ildella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:48:20 EST 2011

Hi everyone.

I was talking with sanne about some scenario where I'd like to use
Hibernate Search to have a lucene index created with the HS ease of
use, and also to persist data over MongoDB, for the schema less
freedom and other reasons.

Scenario is I need to staret developing a new app with a simple domain
(collection of Companies with a set of ServiceRegistration each). I'd
like to wrap the mongoDB persistence layer like you did for
Infinispan, does that make sense?
My target is to make crud operation works with the KS nomenclature
(DBObject and Collection to start), and then to make HSearch work with
that (the real hard task).

I am a little lost in the ogm project, where should I start to watch
to find some tests that can drive my implementation?

Thanks for help.

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://danieledellafiore.net