[hibernate-dev] HHH-5562, services and eventlisteners

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 02:21:28 EST 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 07:55, Adam Warski wrote:

> Do you have in mind the process of discovery (that services would also be discovered via META-INF/services, like event listeners), or that the event listener registry should just be another Hibernate service?

If that happens I hope we will have a way to explicitly control it per sessionfactory since not every sessionfactory would like every service enable as available from the global classpath.

i.e. today from tools we explicitly disable search and validator to avoid classloading conflicts and other funky sideeffects when running code generation or prototype queries.

/max