[hibernate-dev] Pull request sent for HHH-3551

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:07:27 EST 2011

Hi Laird,
thanks a lot for the patch.
I can't merge your patch right away as we need to check bits about
backwards compatibility; from the javadocs in InformixDialect I see
this dialect was initially created using Informix JDBC driver version
2.21JC3: would it be possible for you to check if your patched Dialect
would still work using that older driver?
That would greatly help as I don't have an Informix database at hand right now.

Sanne