[hibernate-dev] [validator] Time to let go

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:14:39 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm definitely for removing the legacy project, too. Given it will very
likely never change again I think a new repo for it would do more harm than
good, so I'm also preferring option 1.

If it is for any reason still needed for Seam or similar we might remove the
legacy module from the aggregator build for now, taking it out of the
general Maven build and remove it once Seam has upgraded to HV 4.x

Gunnar