[hibernate-dev] Release Connection provider resources

Dmitry Geraskov dgeraskov at exadel.com
Wed Jun 1 05:34:15 EDT 2011

You mean I can't close ConnectionProvider using alpha3?

And I expected I could get any interface which actual wrapped object
implements (actual connection provider instance in my case) by calling
Wrappable#unwrap(),
if I was mistaken what for this method?

Where should I look in git, there are many sources?

Thanks,
Dmitry