[hibernate-dev] Question about including hibernate-validator-legacy.jar in AS 7.0?

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:09:19 EDT 2011

+1 for not including the legacy version. BV and HV 4 are out for 1,5
years now and having the old version around just increases the risk
that someone is using it accidentally (once there was a related
question in the HV feedback forum). And I guess if someone really
needs the old version they could still get it manually.

--Gunnar