[hibernate-dev] Change maven repository location in gradle

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 8 03:54:52 EDT 2011

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:42:22 +0200, Dmitry Geraskov <dgeraskov at exadel.com>
wrote:

> I tried to build hibernate source yesterday and I faced a problem with
> gradle.
> How can I let it the maven repository location (preferably without
> changing common build.gradle)? (I don't use default
> 'user.home/.m2/repository)

I don't have my maven repo in the default location either and it works
just fine.
I remember that quite some time back you needed to make some modifications
to the build
script, but that's not required anymore. I believe gradle gets the repo
location by looking
at ~/.m2/settings.xml.

Are you using the latest version of gradle? Try running 'gradlew clean
build' instead of
gradle. That should get you the latest version.

--Hardy