[hibernate-dev] Processing mapping information followup

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 06:40:51 EDT 2011

Any idea how much this would affect tools ability to reflect on the metamodel without requiring the actual
model classes and types to be available ?

At what time will the classes/types be *required* to be available?

i.e. for H3 as long as we filled out all the type info in the xml hibernate did not require
access to types or model classes until buildMappings() occurred.

Allowing us to iterate the mapped classes and tables for code generation.

/max