[hibernate-dev] Improving AuditProcessManager

Adam Warski adam at warski.org
Fri Jun 17 03:49:43 EDT 2011

Trying to find one user's problem today, I've stumbled on the AuditProcessManager class.
It currently uses a ConcurrentHashMap to bind an AuditProcess to a transaction (where transaction is the current key).
This is suboptimal for several reasons, firstly it's not too nice ;), secondly it relies on the transaction always being the same object.

So I thought that maybe v4 is a good moment to try to fix that?
What would be needed there is a transaction-scoped "service".
Or just a way to obtain a registered BeforeTransactionCompletionProcess with some specified class from the ActionQueue?

What do you think?

Adam

--
Adam Warski