[hibernate-dev] master build and javadocs

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 22 02:12:34 EDT 2011

No idea, I wanted to ask the same question.
I modified the build file last, but was just updating the HV version.
Looking at the history I see that Strong did some changes related to
javadocs (fc90bc3a8af3db8c8aa09dd0b2879c883d557e7e)
The message says "deploy javadoc jar". My guess is that this change
triggers the building of the javadocs before
the tests. Don't ask me why ;-)

--Hardy