[hibernate-dev] thanks contributors

Kevin Pollet pollet.kevin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:59:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure to be in the best position to suggest something because I'm a contributor :)

Hibernate could have it's own nobles like Arquillian (http://www.jboss.org/arquillian/nobles) and each "Hibernate noble" could have a virtual price on his JBoss Community Account (click on one noble to see an example).

WDYT?

--Kevin